Thursday, November 8, 2012

My decision to go gluten-free

I would first like to say that any and all information that I share on my blog is based on my opinion and research I've done on the subject posted. I am not a health care professional or nutritionist. I'm just a stay-at-home mom that is interested in my and my family's health.

So, where to begin? We were becoming increasingly frustrated with the health issues my family was dealing with. On September 22, my husband, daughter and I began our new gluten-free lifestyle! I call it a lifestyle and not a diet, because it is just that! I knew it would be tough, but not impossible. I read the initial batch of information, my husband Peter found, and was sold after seeing numerous sources stating that wheat causes whole body inflammation, and a myriad of other illnesses and diseases.

No comments:

Post a Comment